Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 31-41

The boys spent a week with Grandma while we spent a week in the sunshine. Our weeks were very similar!

Nolan pretended to be on an airplane:

We actually went on an airplane:

The boys had fun ice cream treats:

We had fun drinks:

Grandma did some decorating around our house:

We had a new creepy towel creature in our room every day:

The boys had dinner:

We went out for dinner:


They played puzzles and games with Grandpa and Grandma:



We played games also:


The boys went to the Blugold basketball game and watched the Super Bowl: 


We watched the Super Bowl outside at the pool bar.


Ok maybe our week was a bit more relaxing then theirs. Here are few more pictures from our trip. When I don't have to take pictures of the kids there isn't much to take pictures of.

Sadly this was our weather for 2 days straight. It never really warmed up much after this either.

We were able to get some sun and relaxation on the beach. I discovered Ryan has a really hard time just sitting still these days. My I was content laying on my beach chair with my book.

We did go for a few walks on the beach.

Amanda and I before dinner.

This was a crazy creature we saw usually in the mornings running around our resort.

They were busy working on their draining system. Our resort just went though a big renovation.

One day we walked down to where you get on the fairy to go to Cozumel.

We could hardly believe it when our week was over. It seriously was the fastest week ever. I think both of us agreed though we were ready to see our boys and I think they were ready to have us home. It seemed they struggled a bit more with us being gone this time. Especially Easton.

Grandpa had these flowers waiting for Grandma when she came home on the weekend.
Grandma said she couldn't believe how busy our evenings are and she didn't have any after school activities. She was also happy she didn't have to do homework them anymore. Overall I think things went really smooth and they enjoyed having her here. She said it was easier this year over last. We sure are lucky she's will to come stay so we can get away. It was a nice break from reality! Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment