It's the little things that matter. No matter how many kids you have going grocery shopping with them can be a pain in the butt. You try to keep them busy while you hurry around the store to get all the things you need and no matter what when you get home you'll realize you forgot something in your rush. So when we first moved to H. I was shocked when I went to the store and I found out I had to bag my own groceries and I had to go to a different store to buy liquor (not that we are big drinkers but it's a pain when you need to pick something up.) So now I am trying to entertain the boys while I shop and while I'm bagging my groceries. Some day when they get older I can see that being the perfect job for them but until then I take advantage of letting someone else do it for me when I visit the stores in EC. Like I said it's the little things that can make a persons day.

No comments:
Post a Comment